Hey folks, searching for any working method to get RDP for free? If so then this article will help you for sure.
Before getting into how to get rdp for free, firstly we should have understanding of what RDP is and what is Microsoft Azure. So let’s know about them.
Table of Contents
What is RDP?
RDP stands for Remote Desktop Protocol and is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft that provides a user with a graphical interface to another computer. RDP is used by technical professionals to remotely access and control Windows-based servers and workstations.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. Azure was announced in October 2008 and released on February 1, 2010 as Windows Azure, before being renamed to Microsoft Azure on March 25, 2014.
Azure offers both Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) services and supports many different programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
Azure is used by over 57% of Fortune 500 companies as of 2018 – making it the most popular cloud service provider among large businesses – and has been adopted by small businesses and individual developers at an equally rapid pace.
How to Get RDP for Free with Microsoft Azure
If you are looking for a way to get RDP for free with Microsoft Azure, there are a few options that you can consider.
One option is to use the Azure Free Trial. This will give you access to all of the features of Azure, including RDP, for a period of time (usually 30 days). Once your trial period expires, you will need to pay for Azure in order to continue using it.
Another option is to use the Azure Pay-As-You-Go plan. With this plan, you only pay for the resources that you use. So, if you only need RDP occasionally, you can just pay for the minutes or hours that you use it. There is no monthly commitment required with this plan.
Finally, if you are a student or teacher, you may be eligible for the Microsoft Imagine program which gives you free access to many Microsoft products, including Azure. To sign up for Imagine, go to imagine microsoft.
Read More: How to get cyber security internship
How to Use RDP
In order to use RDP, you’ll need to have a subscription to Microsoft Azure. Once you have that, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to the Azure portal and sign in with your Azure account.
2. In the search bar at the top of the portal, type “Remote Desktop” and select the result that says “Remote Desktop Client.”
3. In the pane that appears on the right side of the screen, select “Create.”
4. Give your new connection a name and then choose which type of virtual machine you want to connect to from the list. You can also specify additional connection settings here if you’d like.
5. Once you’re done, click “OK” and then “Create.” Your new connection will now appear in the list of connections on the left side of the screen.
6. To connect, simply double-click on your connection’s name.
Must Read: Roadmap to become Hacker
What are the Benefits of Using RDP?
If you’re looking for a fast, reliable and affordable way to connect to your Windows-based computer from another location, Microsoft’s Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a great option. RDP allows you to access your PC’s files, programs and network resources from another computer or mobile device.
There are many benefits of using RDP, including:
– Increased flexibility and productivity: With RDP, you can work from anywhere with an Internet connection. This means you can be more productive and get things done even when you’re not in the office.
– Improved security: RDP uses advanced encryption technologies to protect your data and information. This helps to keep your confidential information safe and secure.
– Reduced costs: Using RDP can save you money on travel and accommodation costs as you won’t need to be in the office to access your PC.
Conclusion: Get RDP for Free
Microsoft Azure offers a great way to get RDP for free. With Azure, you can get all the benefits of RDP without having to pay for it. You can use Azure to connect to your remote desktop from anywhere in the world, and you can even use it to run your business applications. If you’re looking for a way to save money on RDP, Microsoft Azure is definitely worth considering.